We needed to find a sustainable, strong and easy to clean floor for Ermintrude so that our customers could have a safe, slip free surface to walk on. We used composite decking to solve this but had to get creative with how to fix it to the recycled plastic batons!
As winter was approaching we tried to get as much of the outside painted to protect Ermintrude's new walls, it did not go to plan as it was soooooo cold!
Once we had scraped back most of the old paint we could get the new shiny side panels in place, this really started to make Ermintrude look like she was on her way to becoming the Eco Cabin we knew she could be!
The next job was to get the roof sanded, sealed, water-tight and painted so we needed to get creative to reach Ermintrude's roof!
Once the skirts were added we got them painted to protect them for years to come. We knew there would be a lot of yummy food that Ermintrude would need to carry so we had to make sure she was safe and looked good!