Baked Tomato & Mozzarella Orzo for 2 People
- 150g orzo
- ½ tbsp olive oil (not included)
- 2 roasted red peppers from a jar or just as they are (not included)
- handful olives , roughly chopped
- chilli flakes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Garlic powder
- 125g ball mozzarella (not included)
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the orzo into a medium casserole dish, then stir in the oil, red peppers, olives, chilli flakes and dried oregano. Tip in the chopped tomatoes, then refill the can halfway with water and pour that in too. Give everything a good mix, season, then cover and bake for 20 mins until the pasta is almost cooked. Take it out of the oven and give the orzo a stir. Remove the foil and return to the oven for a further 5 mins.
Heat the grill to high. Take the orzo out of the oven and tear the mozzarella over the top, then grill until melted and bubbling. Serve with salad on the side, if you like.