Brown Linseed/Flax seed per 100g
Regular price £0.30
- Linseeds Are Loaded With Nutrients.
- Linseeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats.
- Linseeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Linseeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Linseeds May Improve Cholesterol.
- Linseeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
What is the difference between flaxseed and linseed?
Nutritionally they are the same, the only difference can be seen in the plant itself. ... Linseed is a shorter plant, with lots of branches and lots of seeds. Flaxseed is taller (3 foot) with fewer branches. Therefore, linseed is good for creating oil and flax has longed been used to make linen, rope, and nets.