Curry kit for 4
- olive oil
- 20g butter (not supplied)
- onion sliced
- cloves garlic crushed or grated
- Ginger, garam masala, curry powder, coriander cinnamon.
- 500 g roughly of vegan chicken pieces or cooked chicken (not supplied)
- Add spinach or peppers (not supplied)
- Tinned tomatoes (To be chopped)
- Can of coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste (not supplied)
Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry off onions and garlic to soft. Then add the butter then spices it took for a minute and had a turkey slowly stirring to cover in spices add your chosen vegetables, Then add your chopped tomatoes and juice and a can of coconut milk. Crumble in the stock cube. A good stir and let it simmer and low heat for half an hour and until fully heated through. At a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Well, the curry is cooking, cook your rice. My preferred method is to place rice in a pan and then add cold water roughly the same depth again as the rice is in the pan. Example, if the rice is 1 cm from the bottom of the pan, the water should sit 2 cm from the bottom of the pan. Place the lid on medium heat. Keep an eye on until all the water sounds like it's gone. Removed from heat and let's sit. Do not stir the rice while it's cooking.